[mythtv-users] WAF factor just plummetted, I need to make a strange rule.

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Thu Jan 29 13:21:11 UTC 2009

Hi everybody,

Last night my wife and I sat down to watch a movie that I had recorded
recently.  It was Bride and Prejudice, a Bollywood version of Jane Austen.
It was on CBC (Canada eh!) at 1:00 AM sometime in the past few weeks.

Well, the schedule information was not quite right and the recording stopped
after 2 hours.  So we missed the end of the movie.  Since this is the sort of
movie that is not likely to be carried at the corner store or the gas station
(our local DVD options), my wife was quite frustrated that we'll likely never
get to see the end of the movie.

So I need to set a strange recording rule to make sure that this doesn't
happen again.  Here is what I would like.

If I'm recording a movie
	If the channel goes off air after the movie
		Add an extra hour to the recording.

Is there any way to create such a rule?

Mark