[mythtv-users] Help with channel line up for Toronto

Tom Lichti redpepperracing at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 20:26:03 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Chris Clarke
<chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 2:51 PM, Chris Clarke
> <chrisjohn.clarke at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>    I've got an HDHomerun setup and it's great, I'm just having some
>> trouble figuring out how to setup up the channels.  I went to
>> schedules direct and setup a new line up with the "Local Broadcast"
>> selection.  But there doesn't seem to be any high def stations, just
>> the standard def.  Where can I find the listing for the high def
>> channels?  Should I use the ones from the "Cogeco Digital" instead?
>> TIA for any advice from anyone who lives in the area.
>>
>> Chris
>>

> Sorry one thing I didn't make clear in my post, I'm trying to get OTA
> channels working.

For my listing I use 'Rogers (Digital)' and then as mentioned above,
use the xmltvid to populate the channels, once I have them scanned in.
For instance, OTA CBC (CBLT) which comes in as I think 5_1, I changed
to channel 128 CBLT-DT. It took awhile to do it the first time, not so
much now. All my video sources (SD, OTA HD and HD-PVR) use the same
single listing.

Tom