[mythtv-users] Help with channel line up for Toronto

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jan 28 19:57:51 UTC 2009

On Jan 28, 2009, at 11:51 AM, Chris Clarke wrote:

> Hi all,
>
>    I've got an HDHomerun setup and it's great, I'm just having some
> trouble figuring out how to setup up the channels.  I went to
> schedules direct and setup a new line up with the "Local Broadcast"
> selection.  But there doesn't seem to be any high def stations, just
> the standard def.  Where can I find the listing for the high def
> channels?  Should I use the ones from the "Cogeco Digital" instead?
> TIA for any advice from anyone who lives in the area.

If schedules direct doesn't have the high-def stations, you should
scan them (you should always scan digital, anyway) and then manually
enter in the xmltvid's from the analog stations that broadcast the
same programming. I believe that will get you what you need. If you're
still missing channels, try a neighboring zip code or alternate lineup
that has the channels you need.

-Brad