[mythtv-users] Just a bit more juice Re: VDPAU support on0.21-fixes

Robert RobertCL at iname.com
Wed Jan 28 11:40:12 UTC 2009

On Wed, January 28, 2009 11:02 am, steve.goodey at bt.com wrote:
> [...]

Yes, I wondered about the power thing as well.  Can the card / motherboard
"know" that your PSU isn't powerful enough and refuse to boot?

I'd have thought it would boot just fine, but as soon as you taxed the CPU
/ GPU / tried to use some power then it would cut out or produce random
errors.

I think the PSU in that case is pretty small, only 200W if that, because
it's a sff case.

Robert.