[mythtv-users] Getting schedule info for BBC3 + BBC4

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Wed Jan 28 10:58:11 UTC 2009

Ash Bostock wrote:

>     Is it possible to receive schedule information on BBC3 & 4 - I
>     have the backend fetching information successfully for
>     BBC1+2+HD+NI but BBC3 & BBC4 never seem to populate.
>
>     BBC3 has an xmltvid of "choice.bbc.co.uk <http://choice.bbc.co.uk>"
>     and BBC4 "knowledge.bbc.co.uk <http://knowledge.bbc.co.uk>"
>

> They were changed a little while ago to...
> bbcthree.bbc.co.uk <http://bbcthree.bbc.co.uk>
> bbcfour.bbc.co.uk <http://bbcfour.bbc.co.uk>

Ok, I've got this change in.

(after a mythfilldatabase) I still get 24/7 worth of "NODATA" for BBC3,
and BBC4 has a single "Programmes start at 7pm" (for todays date only)
entry, and then "NODATA" for the next 2 weeks (I didn't check this
exhaustively, but jumped around  the days a bit.)

Is there anything else I can check?

thanks,
-kt