[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Jan 28 09:14:11 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> says:
> It's never going to work with those locations..
>
> You could modify the configure script so LD_PATH will include
> nvidia-graphics
>
> but even then, it's a pretty poor solution as it will not work with
> future version of the nVidia drivers..

I know. Hopefully Axel will put out updated packages with the
VDPAU libraries properly located in /usr/lib|/usr/lib64. Meanwhile I
can handle some manual linking each time I update the nvidia drivers.

PS - Thanks a bunch for the #5900 patch adaptation; the prospect of
not losing upmixed audio makes me look forward to tring out VDPAU once
I get the card even more!

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array