[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:25:43 UTC 2009

Hi

2009/1/28 Paul Kendall <paul at kcbbs.gen.nz>:
> My reasoning behind what I did was that I was also updating the libav code as
> well and that would be a major patch if it was done that way.

Didn't seem to be such a big patch ... only 27kB ... vdpau patches are
over 300kB :)

> I have a patch for the LATM/AAC only stuff in Trac
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/5487

I have modified this patch so it can (should) be applied on 0.21-fixes..
It can be applied with the VDPAU patches too, they aren't incompatible..

So having a vpdau aware mythtv with your LATM/AAC support shouldn't be
too complicated by the look of it..

Cheers
Jean-Yves