[mythtv-users] MythWeb not saving channels settings

Douglas E. Warner silfreed at silfreed.net
Tue Jan 27 16:20:00 UTC 2009

I have mythweb running under lighttpd and things seem to generally be working
fine, but I can't save changes to my channel lineup.

It looks to me like the 'save' button isn't being submitted from the form for
some reason.  I've inspected both from firebug as well as dumping the
$_REQUEST variable in mythweb.php.

Other actions like deleting recordings seems to work, but I understand that
this is a different page.

I'm running MythTV 0.21-fixes (r19505) and using Firefox 3 to access my
installation.

-Doug