[mythtv-users] schedules direct channels over the air importing incorrectly

jeremy cobert jeremycobert at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 13:15:48 UTC 2009

Im not sure where to start to diagnosis this issue.
I setup my schedules direct account with my zip code and it appears correct
with about 30 broadcast channels over the air.
when I setup the mythtv backend I can select my over the air input and i
select "get listings from Schedules direct"" it then imports only about 10
channels. my schedules for the 10 channels appear to be spot on, but im
still missing several channels that dont even get imported into mythTv. I
can confirm that the station do exist when i run them straight to my TV.

any ideas on where or how i can start to diagnose what is the problem ?