[mythtv-users] VDPAU support on 0.21-fixes

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Tue Jan 27 12:44:16 UTC 2009

Jean-Yves Avenard <jyavenard at gmail.com> says:
> Oh well, didn't take long:
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/6182#comment:1
>
> Already closed ...

I don't know what to say. In my experience Trac is used to track many
patches that may or may not ever make it into the code. As I noted,
John Poet's program ID-fudging code (#554) is one example that
resurfaced recently. One that I used for a long, long time, until
moving to 0.21, is Lincoln Dale's multiple-directories support
(#1744).

In any case, please let us know through mythtv-users of updates to
your patch.

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array