[mythtv-users] Hardware advice requested.

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 04:18:18 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 9:27 PM, John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 10:23 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Well I'm getting a little tired of the pauses and general
>> unresponsiveness of my current combined FE/BE. It's done well
>> considering I put it together mostly from stuff I had around but it's
>> time to do it right. To make it easy to see I setup a public wishlist
>> on newegg.
>>
>> https://secure.newegg.com/WishList/MySavedWishLists.aspx?WishListNumber=8764445&WishListTitle=Myth%20Box%20Upgrade
>>

> This link did not work for me. It took me to my wishlist at newegg...
>
> John

I figured that if I used the email link after making it public it
would give me the correct public link, I guess not. They really don't
have a good way to get the public link so I picked one at random and
changed the number to mine and it seems to work now...

http://secure.newegg.com/WishList/PublicWishDetail.aspx?WishListNumber=8764445

Thanks,
Richard