[mythtv-users] Mythtv, Gentoo, DVB and 2.6.28 kernel not compiling

Adam Stylinski kungfujesus06 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 00:04:51 UTC 2009

It is only now when I'm building a separate frontend do I see this problem
(my existing system didn't break when I updated to 2.6.28 kernel so I didn't
notice the inability for it to compile).  Wouldn't a simpler fix until the
ebuild maintainer writes a patch be to just temporarily make a symlink to
older kernel sources for /usr/src/linux?