[mythtv-users] Question on 8GB of RAM. Was: 32 bit or 64bit???

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jan 26 23:13:37 UTC 2009

On Jan 26, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Nicolas Will wrote:

> I have system with 2 Intel Xeon 5300 quad cores, 16GB or RAM, Ubuntu
> 8.10 x64.
>
> Want me to do a Frontend test on this and see about NTPtime drifts?

I haven't been following this thread because I don't have 8GB of RAM,
but I caught this email. I get time drifts running Ubuntu 8.04 32 bit,
but I think it's from capturing closed captioning with the ivtv
driver. I remember I had this problem a while back and turning it off
fixed it for me. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

-Brad