[mythtv-users] The Last Templar

Andreas linuxdreas at dslextreme.com
Mon Jan 26 20:11:24 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, 25. Januar 2009 19:51:03 schrieb john:
> I added a fixes version to that ticket.  No guarantee it still
> applies, since I don't have fixes checked out.

I recompiled 0.21fixes revsion 19386 with your patch applied and ran
mythfilldatabase. It detected "The Last Templar" as being a two-parter,
and must have found some other programming as well, as it is telling me
about five programmes:
2009-01-26 12:02:39.499 Fudging non-unique programid with multiple
parts.
2009-01-26 12:02:39.588     Found 5

Even if they are false positives, I'd rather delete the occasional
double recording, than having something *not* recorded at all.

--
Gruß
Andreas