[mythtv-users] channel changer for hdpvr

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Sun Jan 25 19:35:53 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-25 at 07:03 -0800, Michael Drons wrote:
> I am confused on what my channel changer script should look like for
> the hdpvr.  I cant seem to find any good reference on the wiki or the
> aliases.  Can someone either share there script or point me to a
> reference?

Well, that depends upon what type of device you're trying to capture
from.  If it's a DCT-6200, you could use the 6200ch changer included in
mythtv/contrib/.  If it's a Sat box, you'd have to use something else.
Some devices can accept changing via firewire, some via USB, some via
serial, and some only via IR.  YMMV...

	-I