[mythtv-users] few questions about svn

Richard Woelk richardwoelk at yahoo.ca
Sun Jan 25 04:07:35 UTC 2009

Eppo Eppleston wrote:
> first, when viewing the menu with the current recordings, you used to
> be able to go to the right of the title and a menu would pop up with
> options, one of which was to delete the recording, in the svn it
> doesnt work that way. how do you bring up that menu?
> also, with the mythvideo plugin, you used to have to go to setup, and
> video setup and it would scan for new movies. how do you do that now?
> when i add something new, it doesnt see it.
> thanks

I use trunk all the time, and those have been a few of the recent changes

The change to MythUI got rid of the "Arrow key accelerator" functions.
Normally, this let you use the left arrow as exit (Esc) and the right
arrow as info (I)
you now have to use those separate buttons to access those features

In mythvideo, to scan for new videos press info and go to scan for
changes. Then exit out of mythvideo for 5 seconds to refresh the database.

you really have to search the -dev and -commit mailing lists to catch
these things, they usually only come up once.

- Richard