[mythtv-users] US to postpone analog TV death

Allen Edwards allen.p.edwards at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 03:05:16 UTC 2009

If they got analog they can certainly get digital with the right
antenna.  That antenna may cost more than they can afford, but I don't
buy the argument that they are on the other side of the digital cliff
unless they previously had a 50 foot mast with a high gain antenna on
it.  Get a big antenna, a tall mast, and a low noise amplifier and
then the only question is "how high".  Am I wrong?  Telling them no TV
is incorrect, imho.

Allen