[mythtv-users] Mythfrontend ignores key/remote input, playback intermittently unresponsive

Quinten Steenhuis q.steenhuis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 18:39:45 UTC 2009

----- Original Message ----

Does that mean if I sit tight, it will be fixed in a weekly build soon? Or do I need to migrate to trunk if I'm having the problem?

The description definitely sounds like the same problem I've been having, but I am unsure why it's only affecting some people, and not everyone. If there's a workaround or patch for mythtv .21-fixes, I'd rather use that. If not, I'll take the plunge.