[mythtv-users] Mythweb Memory problem

Jeff volckaert jvolckaert at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:04:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 8:36 AM, Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com> wrote:
> Errr... sorry - should have read more of the post. I didn't see that you had
> changed this file as well...
>
> Phil
>
> 2009/1/23 Phil Wild <philwild at gmail.com>
>>
>> I think the value you need to change is in your mythweb.conf file under
>> /etc/apache2/sites-enabled or /etc/init.d/httpd/conf.d
>>
>> And yes, you need to restart apache....
>>
>> Phil
Thanks for the replies.  I do restart Apache after changing it.  I
have even tried rebooting just in case.

I think the issue is somewhere else (i.e. memory leak or old perl
module), but it shows up as a memory error.  I used to run with the
same number of channels and only 16M or 32M in the PHP.ini.

Jeff