[mythtv-users] /dev/video0 permissions

Ron Garrison ron.garrison at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 01:34:04 UTC 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 3:39 PM, Nick Rout <nick.rout at gmail.com> wrote:
> run that command from a setup script? (not sure of that mechanism on
> FC, but theres normally a place for miscellaneous boot scripts to go
> and be executed on boot).

Yea - I will probably do that if I can't figure out another way.  It
bugs me that the two boards default to different ACL permissions
though.

I've been reading about the PolicyKit and I believe that is where I
probably need to make the change.  I'll post back if I figure it out.
In the mean time - if anyone else has any ideas...

Ron