[mythtv-users] Cheapest MacBook now VDPAU-compatible

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jan 22 15:12:16 UTC 2009

On Jan 22, 2009, at 5:14 AM, Yeechang Lee wrote:

> The $999 MacBook (the one that's still in the classic white-plastic
> shell) has just seen a stealth upgrade

I guess if you consider putting "NEW" prominently displayed next to
the other ones "stealth", then I guess you're right. ;)
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/macbook

The real news will be when the mini and/or AppleTV get the nvidia
chips which is imminent since all machines are going that way now.