[mythtv-users] Fwd: Digital Audio on HDMI MB not working

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 03:20:50 UTC 2009

> I have an Asus M3N78-EM motherboard running OpenSuse 11.0.
> I had to update alsa from 1.0.17 to 1.0.18 in order to get sound via HDMI
> to work.
> I also had to update to the latest Nvidia driver.

This is off topic but thought I would ask seeing as we have the same
motherboard. Last night I downloaded the projectm visualisations to get them
working with mythmusic.

The performance of the visualisations was very poor. I would have expected
the onboard graphics to perform a little better than they did (like perhaps
2 frames per second).

Just wondering if you have tried this with same result?

Phil