[mythtv-users] Sky TV picture quality thru pvr350

Neil Bird neil at fnxweb.com
Wed Jan 21 13:15:19 UTC 2009

Around about 14/01/09 13:52, David Watkins typed ...
>> If you paid £80 for a Scart to S-video converter you got well ripped off. See
> I suspect he means an RGB (component) to S-Video converter, rather
> than simple cable adapter.

   Indeed;  I didn't throw £80 at it lightly, it was the 2nd. most expensive
component in the (then) brand new myth box (after the >£100 PVR-350)!

   ISTRT I could have got one for ~£50, but I wanted a feed-through as well
(i.e., in+out+s-video-out) and that was the cheapest I could find.

   As it happens, we pretty much never use the Sky box directly any more (as
was the original plan/expectation), it's all done through Myth now.

--
[neil at fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil at fnx ~]# ls -l .signature