[mythtv-users] error messages in log file.

Eppo Eppleston eppo120 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:56:07 UTC 2009

sorry, it looks like cut/paste didnt work correctly. and of course now i
cant duplicate it. i just recompiled svn from source with a default
configure, and it didnt do it, then i recompiled again with --enable-libfaad
and its not doing it either. when i started up the backend with the default
configure i think it was flagging for commercials so that might have been
what was causing the errors. it was a bunch of faad: errors. after trying to
schedule something on mythweb i started getting these:

2009-01-20 02:54:09.444 [libfaad @ 0x7f61e0bd2300]faac: frame decoding
failed: Unable to find ADTS syncword