[mythtv-users] Digital Audio Problems - Noisey, stuttering, skipping

Mike Smith easygreenus at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 05:13:01 UTC 2009

Thanks to all who replied.  I took the first suggestion, which was to change the max number of
channels from 5.1 to stereo and change the pass through device.  This worked.  My receiver
indicates its receiving a High Def signal.

Also, in one of the Wiki articles I cited,  they had a section on getting pulse audio working with
Fedora 10.  That's the way I have my system setup.  I can run the pavucontrol and see mythfrontend
come up in it.

Again,  thanks for all the help!!

Mike