[mythtv-users] IPTV

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 01:45:50 UTC 2009

2009/1/19 ryan patterson <ryan.goat at gmail.com>:
> Even so i have no idea if the mythtv iptv tuner will work with u-verse
> IPTV service or not.

It's entirely possible it will, provided the video is streamed
somewhere near in the clear.

I've updated the "Sasktel IPTV" page with details on how I got things
working in the first place, what packets I sniffed, that kind of
thing. Hopefully, this'll help someone who has IPTV service and wants
to try connecting direct rather than going through their STB

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Sasktel_IPTV

(I also split it up a little better, so it's easier to navigate
around, as the page is getting kinda long)
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston