[mythtv-users] Strange mythweb OT: Force Mythweb to mobile for iphone?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Mon Jan 19 23:13:43 UTC 2009

On Jan 19, 2009, at 3:02 PM, Anthony Giggins wrote:

> Off Topic, is it possible to force mythweb to Mobile to view nicely
> on the
> iphone?

You don't like the current mythweb on your iphone? I kind of like it. :)
If you want a mobile view, you can certainly choose the mobile
template. Go to Mythweb Settings for Mythweb and change your template
for your current session.

In other news, a new template is being made specifically for the iPod
(just noticed in trunk) and from what I see, it's really pretty.

-Brad