[mythtv-users] IPTV

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 18:41:27 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 2:24 PM, Robert Johnston <anaerin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's how I managed to get things working with SaskTel's ADSL+IPTV system:
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Sasktel_IPTV
> --
> Robert "Anaerin" Johnston

Thanks for the link.  I tried spoofing the MAC address on my parents'
IPTV box last year but I couldn't get a response from DHCP.  I didn't
try changing the host name like you outline on that page.  I'll give
that a shot.  Tuning directly from IPTV would be quite cool.

Once you got the private IP address, how did you find the correct udp
url's for the channels?  Trial and error will take a long time.