[mythtv-users] Myth Weird Behavior With VDPAU, Other Questions

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:17:48 UTC 2009

On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Delphi Real Estate
<Info at delphi-real-estate.com> wrote:

> THIS IS A USER'S LIST, ryan.  DO YOU KNOW WHAT A USER'S LIST IS FOR, ryan?  OR IS IT THAT
> YOU CANNOT RECOGNISE THAT i AM ASKING USER'S QUESTIONS?  WHICH PART OF THIS IS
> NOT CLEAR TO YOU?

It is perfectly clear to me that you are NOT asking USER questions.
You are asking questions that ONLY APPLY when running SVN trunk.  SVN
trunk question are not appropriate for the user's mailing list.

Furthermore running SVN trunk is ONLY acceptable if you read the dev
and commits mailing lists.  As people have stated, the questions you
asked have already been answered on those two lists.  You should have
known the answers to your questions BEFORE you download and install
SVN trunk.  Therefor we arrived at the conclusion that you are running
SVN trunk and NOT reading the dev and commits mailing lists.

Your questions are not approprate for this mailing list and you ignore
the warnings about noobies running SVN trunk.  Given the above why do
you expect us to help you?