[mythtv-users] IPTV

Jasper Stolte jasperstolte at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 10:38:16 UTC 2009

Well, IPTV should be around 3-4 Mbit/s per channel, while DVB-T is about
that same bandwidth for 3-4 channels. So IPTV should be superior to DVB-T in
image quality. Satellite and cable should be still better than that. I dont
really want to have a satellite dish on my balcony though, and unfortunately
UPC screws up the cable option for me..

Greetz,
Jasper