[mythtv-users] Compiling Mythvodka on MythTV 0.21-fixes

Quinten Steenhuis q.steenhuis at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 23:20:30 UTC 2009

Hi,

I downloaded the mythplugins source code by running apt-get source mythplugins. I changed in to the mythplugins directory and downloaded mythvodka from http://stashbox.org/352189/mythvodka.07.tar.gz

After uncompressing it, i followed the precise directions at http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/MythStreams.
Qmake-qt3 runs fine. However, I get numerous errors when I run make:

main.cpp:51: error: ‘class StreamsUI’ has no member named ‘exec’
main.cpp: In function ‘void runConfig()’:
main.cpp:58: error: ‘class StreamsSettings’ has no member named ‘exec’
main.cpp: In function ‘int mythplugin_run()’:
main.cpp:63: error: ‘gContext’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:74: error: ‘VB_IMPORTANT’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:75: error: ‘QString’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:75: error: ‘VERBOSE’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp: In function ‘int setupDatabase()’:
main.cpp:94: error: ‘dbVersion’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:94: error: ‘gContext’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:97: error: ‘gContext’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:99: error: ‘VB_GENERAL’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:99: error: ‘VERBOSE’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:101: error: ‘MSqlQuery’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:101: error: expected `;' before ‘query’
main.cpp:102: error: ‘query’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:135: error: ‘VB_IMPORTANT’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:140: error: ‘dbVersion’ was not declared in this scope
main.cpp:147: error: ‘VB_IMPORTANT’ was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [main.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/mythuser/software_install/mythplugins-0.21.0+fixes18722/mythvodka/mythvodka'
make: *** [sub-mythvodka] Error 2

I checked the Makefile, all of the include paths seem to be correct. I also tried running it with qmake-qt4, which had the same problems, but it seems as though the source linked to from the Mythstreams wiki page is for qt3, just like mythtv 0.21?

They seem to be missing header files. Can anyone give me a clue about how to fix the compile problems? It seems like a lot of people have got this working, but I'm having no luck.