[mythtv-users] Myth Weird Behavior With VDPAU, Other Questions

freedenizen freedenizen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 06:32:00 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 5:39 PM, Delphi Real Estate
<Info at delphi-real-estate.com> wrote:
> This is the User's list, Bill.  Do you know what the User's list is for, Bill?  Or is it that you can't recognise that I am asking User's questions?  Which part of this is not clear to you?

This is the _Users_ list, you are running trunk, as part of running
trunk you should be carefully reading the _commits_ and _dev_ list.
The answers to most of your questions are there, as has been stated
multiple times.

If you aren't subscribed to them, and will to search through them, you
should not under and circumstances run trunk, ever.  You shouldn't
post questions about problems with trunk, pretty much ask anything
about trunk at all if you aren't reading those lists.

You have been told repeatedly how to find the answers to your
questions but you would rather argue and try to get someone else to do
the work for you, then do it yourself.