[mythtv-users] avi file to dvd with mytharchive

Claude Gélinas claude at phyto.qc.ca
Sun Jan 18 06:14:48 UTC 2009

I'm trying to create a dvd from a collection of .avi files using
mytharchive.

But it fail on ffmpeg without any usable error message.

Do I need to install something else to process avi file.

I'm running myth from svn, ffmpeg SVN-r16631, transcode 1.07 compiled
with avifile

any idea...

I've also created a dvd with a livetv recording with mytharchive.
everything went fine, no error, except when I try to view the dvd in
myth it crash mythfrontend. If I use xine on another computer and it
crash X there also.

Claude