[mythtv-users] can't see videos in MythTV or MythWeb

Irumbo Mateene imateene at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 18 02:45:31 UTC 2009

I am using the latest release version of MythTV and I can no longer see my Videos either in MythTV or in MythWeb.  I used to see them before but not any more.  I upgrade my release version of MyThTV a while back and it broke the ability to see the video files.    I checked the database and it is correctly pointing to the folder where the video files are located.

does any one have any ideas or clue I can follow ?

thx