[mythtv-users] Myth Weird Behavior With VDPAU, Other Questions

Delphi Real Estate Info at delphi-real-estate.com
Sun Jan 18 02:13:43 UTC 2009

On Saturday 17 January 2009 17:57:11 Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> I don't think you're stupid. I think you're an arrogant dick.

You mean because I would not put up with your condescension, insults, and vacant replies?  Or roll over to your personal attacks?

You mean that because I stood up for myself, you think I am bad.  Do you imagine that matters?

The behavior on this list by a few of you has destroyed any general good will and has stifled creative inquiry for too long.  A key requirement of science and advancement is an environment of safety, because those who are most creative and productive also tend to be sensitive.  And you three have destroyed any sense of safety here, with your nasty jibes and rotten attitudes.  Luckily I have seen it all before, and am not so sensitive.

So if you think I am not going to call you on these, what I call Social Crimes, just try it.  The damage you do can not be measured, and the punishment you receive cannot be too harsh.