[mythtv-users] PIP not displaying

Roland Roberts roland at astrofoto.org
Sun Jan 18 01:49:25 UTC 2009

I have disabled my PVR-500 and added a HomeRunHD box as the number of
analog channels on my cable connection have been dropping and they've
been migrating to digital.  After doing so, I can't seem to get PIP to
work.  Oddly, it *did* show up once when I was messing around with
keystrokes, but I couldn't get it to go away except by exiting the frontend.

I also have an HD3000 in the backend.

When I hit "V" nothing shows up on the frontend.  When I look at MythWeb
for the backend status, it claims I've got two tuners both viewing live
TV.  But I'm not getting the PIP.  When I hit "V" again, the backend
status shows that I'm only using one tuner.  So the backend is getting
the keystrokes, but there is no change in the front end.

I've tried searching but I can't find anything that sounds close to this
problem.

Any clues would be appreciated.

roland

--