[mythtv-users] Sony 200 disc changer

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jan 15 17:35:16 UTC 2009

On Jan 15, 2009, at 9:24 AM, Jeremy Palenchar wrote:

> I have three of these waiting in the wings to bring online for my
> DVD library.
>
> Please do update the Wiki with this information and try to get the
> scripts added to SVN in the contrib. folder.
>
> Thanks!!

I'll try to do some work on them over the weekend to allow passing
command-line parameters for device location, dvd drive location and an
argument for slots I've already taken inventory on. (I'm interested in
the last one, so I'll just do them all). I want to be able to tell the
inventory script that I've already taken inventory on the first 35
slots and to ignore them for the next run so I don't duplicate work as
I add more DVDs to my changer.

One I get to that point, I think I'm done so any other features will
need to be figured out on your own. I had someone email me asking how
to get it to work for remote frontends. I didn't have an answer (or a
need) for that, but if you have this need or a way to make it work,
feel free to share that information in this thread for the benefit of
that other person.

-Brad