[mythtv-users] Hulu Integration?

Steve Peters - Priority Electronics steve at priorityelectronics.com
Thu Jan 15 00:00:38 UTC 2009

>> Where in the file do you put this? Also, since i'm using the main
>> mythcenter theme, i only have a ui.xml file. There is no
>menu-ui.xml
>> file.
>> -Thanks
>> -Steve
>
>You put it in the mainmenu.xml file you're using. It depends on your
>menu theme. The default is in /usr/share/mythtv/

Maybe I wasn't clear when I asked, but I actually mean, where do I put the
following:

 <state name="BOXEE" from="DEFAULT">
               <imagetype name="watermark">
                   <filename>watermark/boxee.png</filename>
               </imagetype>
           </state>

I was able to edit the mainmenu.xml file, as that's pretty straight forward,
but this state name part I have no idea where to put it.

-Thanks
-Steve
Mythbuntu 8.10