[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX w/ MPEG2 hw accel

Pierre Hilson zorglups.mailing at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 23:54:04 UTC 2009

The D201GLY2 has XvMC and is running totally fanless (it runs for 6 monthes
without problem).
I'm quite happy with this MOBO except that it is using a SiS chipset for
which there is no driver yet on Ubuntu 8.10.
I'm stuck with 8.04 (which has locks up when bluetooth devices reconnect).

There is NO support for OpenGL as of today.

Pierre.