[mythtv-users] Very simple user guide for Myth?

xavier hervy xavier.hervy at bluebottle.com
Tue Jan 13 15:54:05 UTC 2009

Richard Thomas wrote:
> I was also searching for something similar. Though I've not had a great
> deal of problem picking it up as I've gone along, a user manual is
> always good for picking up things that you've missed or when things are
> just not quite intuitive. I think such a thing would be very helpful to
> MythTV adoption, particularly with the switchover coming in February. If
> there's not an effort already in place, this might also be something I'd
> be willing to expend some effort on (if I can ever find the time).
>
> Rich

It is quite hard to do an easy manual as a lot of thing are configurable.
"Feature 1 is available In menu 1 if option 1 and 2 have been enable
unless option 3 is enable too, the you will be able to access to it by
pressing k in menu 2" sort of things.
I suppose a manual could be done for the default settings...
Xavier