[mythtv-users] mythvodka compile problem

Adam McCarthy ug32axm at cs.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jan 12 23:26:51 UTC 2009

Yes, that's what I did.  Before that though I ran the fedora core 6
shell script to install dependencies and while it was configuring it
asked me to install a few others.

freedenizen: I run quite a recent nvidia driver so there's a GL
conflict.  Rather than downgrading, I was just lazy and scripted it :)