[mythtv-users] MythDora 10.21 + Mythweb

Ryan Pisani mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com
Mon Jan 12 20:47:47 UTC 2009

> On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Ryan Pisani
> <mythtv at frouse3.homelinux.com> wrote:
>>> I just installed the new MythDora and mythweb is not working.
>>>
>>> When i look in /var/www/html the mythweb dir. is not there.
>>
>> Hmm.. I thought I had fixed this before the final release buy maybe not.
>> Try  yourip/mythweb/ or forward in index.php to /mythweb/...
>>
>> I'll have to check our svn. I thought i fixed the foward.
>>
>> Ryan
>>

> The forwarder is there but not the mythweb directory.

The directory is (or should be there) in /usr/share/mythdora. There is an
alias created in /etc/httpd/conf.d/mythweb.conf.. For the hell of it.. you
verified httpd is running right?

> on a diff not the ~/.mythtv/lircrc file for mceusb 1039 grey (second
> mce one in drop down) was broken.  one of the keys was missing a `end`
> statement.

Yeah this is covered in the forums on mythdora.com. We'll be releasing an
updated mythdora.rpm to fix some issues later today...