[mythtv-users] MythDora 10.21 + Mythweb

Mike Holden mythtv at mikeholden.org
Mon Jan 12 11:27:20 UTC 2009

Mitch Gore wrote:
> I just installed the new MythDora and mythweb is not working.
>
> When i look in /var/www/html the mythweb dir. is not there.
>
> [mythtv at mythtv html]$ ls /var/www/html/
> index.php
> [mythtv at mythtv html]$
>
> The index.php is forwarding to /mythweb so the directory is suppose to be
> there.

Many web apps don't install themselves directly into the web directory,
they use Apache redirects.

Check your Apache alises files, maybe in /etc/apache or /etc/httpd. There
will be a mythweb.conf file or similar setting up an alias location. It
may be simply that you need to restart apache to read this file.
--
Mike Holden

http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Jewellery, Greetings Cards and Gifts