[mythtv-users] MythVodka (was: Hulu Integration?)

Michael D. O'Brien obrienmd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 06:41:06 UTC 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 11:29 AM, Robert Dyer <rdyer at iastate.edu> wrote:

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 12:05 PM, Michael D. O'Brien <obrienmd at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 9:18 AM, Kevin Kuphal <kkuphal at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Anyone have a copy of this that works with trunk instead of -fixes?
> >
> > Has anyone else played with this MythVodka in its current form?  Will it
> > compile with a trunk install?  Any screenshots of the interface?
>
> I don't know of any screenshots, but there is a video of it in action
> on YouTube:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQNEgEBFYM
>
> It looks interesting. Might try it out but for now Boxee is filling
> this role for me.

Won't compile w/ trunk for me....  After qmake, I try to make and get:

cd mythvodka/ && make -f Makefile
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/mythplugins/mythvodka/mythvodka'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/qt/3/mkspecs/linux-g++/qmake.conf', needed by `Makefile'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mythplugins/mythvodka/mythvodka'
make: *** [sub-mythvodka-make_default] Error 2