[mythtv-users] Interesting LCD Display

Joe Henley joehenley at kc.rr.com
Sat Jan 10 20:10:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

Sorry to barge in on your thread.  But I would be most appreciative of
any help.  From your discussion, it sounds like several of you have the
picoLCD working in MythTV.  I'd would really appreciate it you could put
your LCDd.conf file and LCD Myth settings up here.

I have a new picoLCD (4x20) device version 1.11.  I'm trying to use it
on a MiniMyth front end running Myth 0.21.  I can get the main menu to
display, and sometimes the "cursor" will move to follow what's on the TV
  screen.  But that's it.  I'm using the LCDproc files from the mini-box
site (ver 0.5.2), not the ones from the LCDproc CVS.

I'm not yet trying to get the IR detector on the picoLCD to work.  All I
want now is to just be able to use the picoLCD buttons to walk thru  the
menus and make a selection without having to turn on the TV.

Thanks for your help.

Joe Henley