[mythtv-users] Cheap front end?

Josh White jaw1959 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 14:55:32 UTC 2009

The first frontend I built was similar to one of those, except it was a
little older, and had a 1.6ghz P4.  It worked ok, for a few months, but then
it got flaky.  The case fit well enough in my entertainment cabinet, but
didn't match the component dimensions as well as my new Antec Fusion.  I was
disappointed when I went to install a new motherboard and found that all the
connectors were different, and that I'd have to hack/solder until I had
things like the power button working, or just get a new case.  I'm now much
happiper with my Antec Fusion.