[mythtv-users] Fans, or cooling video cards

Ian Clark mrrooster at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 17:35:57 UTC 2009

2009/1/8 Peter Loron <peterl at standingwave.org>:
[snip]

> Both of the P180 cases I have (fairly recent) have the grommets for water
> cooling lines.
> Being able to route the power (and other) cables around the back side of the
> motherboard is great.

They're probably both P182s then, as those are the 2 changes they made
to improve the P180. It's amazing how much difference they do make!

FWIW I think my P182 arrived in a box that said P180 (I remember being
worried; especially as I'm a tight Yorkshireman and 80 pounds is a lot
to spend on a case!!)

For anyone interested....

http://www.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=8863

Cheers,