[mythtv-users] How to make a DB4 TV antenna

Kevin Bailey ke-myth at retriever.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 9 16:01:13 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jan 09, 2009 at 10:16:10AM -0500, Peter A. Daly wrote:

> Check it out, and digg it if you like it.  http://www.tvantennaplans.com

Not bad, thanks for hosting this. Isn't google sketch-up cool ?

A couple comments: In step 3, "insulted" should be
"insulated". In step2 and 3, you might want to make
it obvious that the screw intersection points should
not be insulated.

There's quite a bit of information out there out making DB4's.
What I've been interested in finding is a page for how to turn
2 DB4's into a DB8. I finally wound up just buying one.

Cheers