[mythtv-users] slim case for front-end Silverstone LC19

Roy Lofthouse lofty69 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:10:32 UTC 2009

I have this case...  It only has one slot for a pci card so you'll
need a riser (think it comes with a pci one).  No vfd or IR so you'd
need an rf remote (unless you don't mind a usb one stuck somewhere
else)..

It's a nice looking case.. but I much prefer the Origen S10V's (a bit
more in price though, but has remote and vfd).