[mythtv-users] Sound problem, low voice

Thomas Jensen mythtv at thomas-maria.dk
Thu Jan 8 14:11:12 UTC 2009

Yes, it has also crossed my mind, if it was some surround/stereo problems.

I'm usually doing full rips of my DVD's, so that I have full content,
and thus all sound tracks.

But most modern DVD's doesn't come with a stereo sound track, only DD
5.1 or DTS.

And the problem doesn't exists if i play the DVD in my dvd player, which
is connected with a scart cable

Regards
Thomas